Commencement of Validation
As a part of their efforts to finally discharge their financial obligations to their cherished
customers, they have tabled down the following schedule to commence the process of
validation in order to settle all verified claims of customers.
All customers are to take note of the following:
1. Validation of documentations starts from 28th October to 28th November, 2019.
Time: 9am-4pm each working day.
2. Designation outlets for this exercise are as follows:
GREATER ACCRA REGION
Venue Location a) Osu Opposite Osu Police Station, behind Glory Oil Filling Station.
b) Dansoman After Dansoman Roundabout, Bechem Bus stop.
c) Odokor Opposite Anointed Electricals Company.
d) Mile 7 Adjacent ECOBANK.
e) Madina Madina-Tamale Lorry Station.
f) Awoshie Opposite Victory Bible Church.
a) Kasoa Opposite Walantu Junction, after Justap Clinic.
a) Adum Adjacent Melcom.
b) Bremang Behind Bremang Park, adjacent Church of Christ.
a) Bogoso Adjacent Multi Credit.
3. All customers are expected to visit any of the respective outlets within the hours of
9:00am to 4:00pm each working day and submit photocopies of their Gold Trading
Agreement, Receipt of Gold Traded Purchase, Gold Trading Commission Receipt,
Valid National ID Copy and Evidence of Gold Re-trade (s); Receipts or Agreements.
4. They urge all cherished customers to fully participate in this imperative exercise
to achieve the desired outcome.
5. For any further information check the pictures blow