Citizens of Nigeria can’t hide their sorrow as a picture of little Muhammad Arafat who has been electrocuted circulates on social media.
It was reported he was electrocuted by a transformer which was left wide open and the innocent child walked into it..
Citizens now call on community leaders, parents, stakeholders and whoever matters must ensure that transformers situated in areas are fenced and locked to guide against such unfortunate occurrences.. This must be amplified..
May his soul rest peace.
Photo credit : I.H. E Dagash