Connect with us

Showbiz

Angry Stonebwoy lambast Record Label Mate

Published

on

Shatta Wale in an interview on Daybreak Hitz on Hitz FM expressed his desire to establish a cordial relationship with his label mate but said the latter was hesitant.

Stonebwoy in his response on Yaad Settings on Hitz FM with King Lagazee angrily lambasted Shatta Wale for accusing him of killing his mother and later come back to talk about making peace with him questioning his sincerity.

He went on saying that If it was in Jamaica that he tried this ‘nonsense ‘ he would have been dead by now.

You go out accusing me of killing my mother and go around and tell me to collaborate with you. I am waiting for one person to come and stand in front of me to reveal himself that I killed my mother and it will beautiful in this Ghana. So tell him to f*uck up.I don’t know why you pampering him.He should do the right thing by apologising to Samini and the other guys.If he was in the same Jamaica he would have been dead by now.

Continue Reading
18 Comments

18 Comments

1. m.2 slot screw

September 14, 2018 at 1:07 pm

I am not sure where you’re getting your info,
    however great topic. I needs to spend a while studying much
    more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent info I
    was in search of this information for my mission. http://warpentertainment.com/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=ads.lzjl.com%2Fredir.php%3Furl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2F918.network%2Fcasino-games%2F67-lpe88-lucky-palace-casino

2. newtown ntc33

September 17, 2018 at 6:24 pm

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing
    this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own blog now 😉 https://kasino.vin/downloads/68-download-ntc33

3. newtown ntc33

September 17, 2018 at 6:24 pm

I must thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
    I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you later on as well.

In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me
    to get my own blog now 😉 https://kasino.vin/downloads/68-download-ntc33

4. sky 777

September 18, 2018 at 6:16 am

Exceptional post however , I was wanting
    to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Cheers! https://918.network/downloads/88-sky777

5. sky 777

September 18, 2018 at 6:16 am

Exceptional post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Cheers! https://918.network/downloads/88-sky777

6. m888

September 23, 2018 at 2:52 am

It can be written by a friend, neighbour, relative, numerous others.
    Implies that that have got learned if their losses small.

Paralyzed from the waist down since birth he’s now 33
    and trains about three times a week. https://918kiss.host/downloads

7. m888

September 23, 2018 at 2:53 am

It can be written by a friend, neighbour, relative, numerous others.
    Implies that that have got learned if their losses small.

Paralyzed from the waist down since birth he’s now 33 and trains about three times a
    week. https://918kiss.host/downloads

8. scr888 mobile slot hack jackpot

September 23, 2018 at 9:18 pm

you are in reality a just right webmaster. The web site
    loading velocity is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done a fantastic

9. scr888 mobile slot hack jackpot

September 23, 2018 at 9:18 pm

you are in reality a just right webmaster. The web site loading velocity is
    amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve done
    a fantastic process on this matter! http://germanyproperties.net/__media__/js/netsoltrademark.php?d=www.lancersi.com%2F__media__%2Fjs%2Fnetsoltrademark.php%3Fd%3D918.network%2Fcasino-games%2F74-mega888

10. grosir kaos distro tanah abang

October 1, 2018 at 9:29 am

Heya jսst wanted to give you a brief heazds up and let you know a few of the pictures aren’t loading
    correctly. I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show
    the same rеѕults. http://sdlongzhou.net/comment/html/?24823.html

11. grosir kaos distro tanah abang

October 1, 2018 at 9:30 am

Heya juѕt wanted to givee you a brief hеads up and let you know a few of the pictures
    aren’t ⅼoadіong correctly. I’m not sue whyy but Ӏ think its a
    linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different browsers and Ƅoth show
    tһe samje results. http://sdlongzhou.net/comment/html/?24823.html

12. link 188bet

October 1, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not understanding anything fully, but this piece of writing provides pleasant understanding yet. http://www.mbet88vn.com

13. kèo nhà cái

October 1, 2018 at 10:07 pm

Hi there would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re using?

I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good
    hosting provider at a reasonable price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! http://keo365.com/the-thao

14. kèo nhà cái

October 1, 2018 at 10:07 pm

Hi there would you mind letting me know which
    webhost you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and
    I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it! http://keo365.com/the-thao

15. accueil téléphonique anglais

October 9, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Il s’appellera désormais le Grand défi Pierre Lavoie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94UKvrvc-AY

16. Kiersten

October 31, 2018 at 12:54 am

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to
    be running off the screen in Opera. I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with browser
    compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
    The design look great though! Hope you get the issue resolved soon. Cheers Hey would you mind
    stating which blog platform you’re working with?
    I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough
    time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and
    Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely
    unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!
    It is appropriate time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.
    I have learn this publish and if I may I wish to suggest
    you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions.
    Maybe you could write subsequent articles relating to this article.
    I desire to learn more things about it! http://foxnews.co.uk

17. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

18. minecraft

April 30, 2019 at 7:13 am

Since the admin of this website is working, no doubt very shortly it
    will be famous, due to its feature contents.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Showbiz

Afia Schwarzenegger sued for ¢500,000 by the CEO of P-Mobile Communications Limited

Published

on

Ghanaian media personality Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa popularly known as Afia Schwarzenegger is a well-known individual who have attained notoriety for engaging in acts that sometimes outrage, shock, disappoint or divide members of the public.

In 2015, she was arrested in Accra for reportedly beating a man who reportedly stole her iPhone. She also made headlines when she engaged the Member of Parliament of Assin Central, Kennedy Agyapong, in caustic tit-for-tat verbal attacks in the media.

The media personality Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa has been sued for ¢500,000 by the CEO of P-Mobile Communications Limited, Philip Kwame Brobbey.

The arguable TV host have is being hauled to court over a slanderous articulation she made on Instagram about the media transmission organization and its CEO.

As per a writ by the Accra High Court, the Shwar TV host have offered some harming expressions against Brobbey and his organization in spite of satisfying their legally binding commitments when Afia Schwarzenegger was marked as brand ambassador in 2018.

It requested an ‘irritated or praiseworthy harms in the aggregate of ¢500,000’, in addition to distribution of withdrawal over her social media pages.

Continue Reading

Showbiz

University of Ghana glorified as Urstruly Praiz wins “Best Blog Of The Year” at Tertiary Entertainment Awards 2020

Published

on

Emmanuel Quainoo Otoo better known to be the face behind one of Ghana’s most popular news websites urstrulypraiznews.com and professionally known in showbiz as UrsTruly Praiz is in his own little way among the very hardworking and most effective young bloggers the Ghanaian blogging/publicity community can boast of.

Starting as a mere hype man, his enormous support to the well-off organization of many events gave him the confidence to extend his wings into the world of blogging after he received a couple of Publicity Recognitions across time and since 2018.

UrsTruly Praiz outside the norm and being a young and a stand-up Blogger/Publicist were given the opportunity to stand as one of the official Publicists for the Ghana Job Bank Initiative early 2018 which was supported by His Excellency Ex-President Agyekum Kuffour , Hon Steven Blessing Ackah(First Black To Chair The G200 in the USA) among many other government officials.

He has gained many other Recognitions right from picking his feet as a blogger from Rush Energy Drink’s Ghana Amputee Soccer festival, All Ghana University Entertainment Awards, Western Publicity Awards, Ghana Tertiary Awards, Social Media Entertainment awards, West Africa Face Of Photo Arena Awards and many others earning him honoraries as a media partner as well as category nomination awards of which he has won many.

Currently, UrsTruly Praiz is the official Publicist For ICON HEALTH SYSTEM’s Youth For Health, Ghana Disability Excellence Awards and as well one of the Current official promoters of Ghana’s renowned DJ Switch and is working for several other brands and celebrities such as Actress Gloria Sarfo, Actor Urmar Krupp, Comedian DKB,Magho Foundation, DebbyQueen Talk Show, etc.

For reasons based on his effectiveness and balance, the Student of the University of Ghana was once the Official Producer of “Entrepreneurs today” on Pan African tv, the Social Media Strategist For Swift show, Constituency connect and The couch all on Pan African Tv in 2019.

Congratulations to the blogger as he has for the third time put value on himself as well as his website aswww.urstrulypraiznews.com has emerged Tertiary’s Best Blog Of The Year at the Tertiary Entertainment Awards 2020.

Follow UrsTruly Praiz on all social media platforms
Facebook @Urs Truly Praiz
Instagram @urstruly_praiz
Twitter. @ursTruly Praiz
Linked in. @Emmanuel Praiz Quainoo Otoo
Youtube @Urstruly Praiz Live

Continue Reading

Showbiz

I take permission from Shatta Wale before I go for interviews – Shatta Capo

Published

on

Shatta Capo, father of dancehall artist Shatta Wale

Mr. Charles Mensah who is popularly known as Shatta Capo, father of the Ghanaian Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale is known for being a pillar in his son’s music career.

Shatta Capo in an interview with Nana Ama McBrown on “United Showbiz” monitored by kobbygossips.com made a lot of revelations concerning his son’s music career.

Shatta Capo disclosed that even before Shatta Wale was born, it was revealed to him by God that his son will cross boundaries with his music career and he mentioned he recorded the revelation he had on a piece of paper and can bring it out as evidence whenever he is being dared.

“Unlike some parents do, I don’t just go and sit on the radio or television station to grant interviews which have to do with Shatta Wale, I take permission from him before I go besides am not his manager”, Shatta Capo added

Imagine someone prophesies that my son will die soon as a father I can’t just sit and pretend I’ve have heard it, I’ll definitely come out and talk because God reveals to me anything that will happen to my son.

Continue Reading